Friday, October 1, 2010

Clutch On

Yesterday I went over my posts so far and realized most of them start like this: "Ok, so...." I need to get in the habit of not saying that, so if I start a post like that, YELL at me. Anyway this has nothing to do with what I wanted to talk about, so here it goes. 

Lately, I've been seeing clutches EVERYWHERE! I personally prefer to carry a wristlet as opposed to a purse and I'm so excited because clutches are just a little more chic. A lot of girls think that you only use clutches for special occasions, but the are a nice touch to spice up any outfit. Here are a few that I like and some descriptions to wear it with.

Try this one with a pair of skinny jeans and a loose fitting boyfriend tee:
























Try this one with this shirt tucked into a funky skirt:






















Try this one with a laid back dress and a cute pair of boots:























1 comment:

  1. I do like clutches...and my mom has a few...but I won't ask for any unless it's a special occasion or something...because I'd probably just lose it. >.>
    Yeah...anyway, what I DO have and use is this shoulder bag that my mom handed down to me. I have made it my own by (accidentally!!!) making the tears in it a little bigger, smudging chocolate icing on it (I didn't mean to!!!!), and dropping something else on it that left a mark. I think that was actually a marker or something...oh well. If you go here: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fhandbags%5Fclutches&product%5Fid=1081413458&Page=1

    you will see this pink/scallopped handbag. If you want to see mine..imagine that all of that is LILAC and no scallop thing. just straight like a box. With two tears at the top right hand corner and a big smudge of brownish near the left hand corner. I LOVE THAT THING!! It's perfect for me. Vintage-y and sweet.
    <3kitty

    ReplyDelete