Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fresh Face for Fall

wow that title is a mouthful! Ok makeup has to be one of the most important things when it comes to fashion. Without the right makeup you just feel blah. There are a lot of trends going around for fall, but my favorite has to be the fresh face....

For eyes......the new urban decay makeup palette is perfect. Swipe on a few colors (watch kandee johnson on youtube for the how-to) add a few coats of mascara, and voila! (although if you're like me you probably will add some eyeliner!)

        












http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P267200&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3806


For face.......if you must use a little concealer and foundation, but don't go crazy. The whole point of the fresh face is for your face to actually be natural.

For lips....swipe on a peach/nude lipgloss and you're good to go!













http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=311&dept_id=387&pf_id=39741

hope you all like it!







2 comments:

  1. You know what my favorite channel is on YouTube? Michelle Phan. Totally. I mean, it's crazy in a way. There's so many things to watch on youtube, and the thing I like the most is watching a girl do tutorials for makeup?? I am such a girl. (not necessarily a bad thing!!) I mean, she's been doing this for a while...and then L'Oreal asked her to be their video spokesperson sort of thing...like..she does the same thing she always did and doesn't use ONLY L'Oreal products, but she's their video person. I really like her. Plus the music is cool. She's introduced me to a lot of cool music I wouldn't have heard of otherwise.

    anyway, just thought I'd share.

    <3kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha i like her too, but my fave is definitely kandee johnson

    ReplyDelete