Friday, September 24, 2010

On the Chic Side...

If there is any one out there reading this blog this is for you. For now I'm going to keep information about myself private (just incase there's any stalkers out there), but I've been wanting to start a fashion blog. This is my first so we'll see how it goes. I really love fashion and am constantly looking for the latest fashions, but I'm also a regular teen. I don't have the money to buy designer clothes and most other people don't either, so for my blog when and if I post links it will be to more affordable stores. For now I'm going to try to post at least once or twice a week and hopefully when my blog kicks off I can post more often. So for all those reading thanks and stay fashionable! (I will probably post my first entry tomorrow!)

1 comment: