Monday, September 27, 2010

That One Day...

Have you ever had that one day where everything was going fine (I mean its not perfect, but it'll do) when one thing happens and kaboom! Its sucks. Well, today was that day. I don't won't to go into specifics, so lets just say I'm mad at my dad. Anyway I was thinking of ways to make my day a little better. Of course, I got some sugar cookies my mom just made, but that isn't where I was going with this. I decided to give myself a little spa day (nothing too crazy, I mean come on I have homework and all that jazz). One of the simple little things that I'm going to do is make a sugar scrub for my face. Here's how:


Take some sugar and put it in a bowl
Squeeze one lemon over the sugar
Apply to face with cotton balls/swabs
Rub off


it is the best sugar scrub EVER!


I don't really have any other DIY spa treatments right now, so comment with your own!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day!! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! And..in a way, I'm mad at my dad too...but maybe for a different reason...although I don't know what your reason is, so...

    anyway, I'll def try that out sometime!! Sounds cool!

    <3kitty

    ReplyDelete